Access more with the Ultimate Explorer Ticket
**HMS Victory will be re-opening to th epublic from 17 May 2021. Pre-booking your visit online is essential.**
Buy the Ultimate Explorer Ticket and get the full experience when visiting Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, which now includes the Mary Rose. The ticket is valid for 1 year from the day of your first visit. With an Ultimate Explorer Ticket you will be able to:
- Enjoy HMS Victory and stand on the spot where Nelson fell
- Experience HMS Victory like never before by talking a walk underneath her on our new walkway
- Visit Henry VIII favourite shipo, the Mary Rose
- Explore inside HMS Alliance, Britain’s only remaining Second World War submarine and that stands as a memorial to the 5,300 British submariners who have lost their lives in service
- Discover HMS Warrior 1860, Britain’s first iron-hulled, armoured battleship
- Go onboard HMS M.33, just one of three remaining British warships from First World War, and experience her missions at sea
- Take a Harbour Tour and see unrivalled views of Britain's modern frigates, destroyers and aircraft carriers including HMS Queen Elizabeth (subject to operational requirements)
- The National Museum of the Royal Navy Portsmouth showcases treasures from the past 350 years
- The story of naval warfare is told in dramatic style at Explosion! An interactive museum housed in the Royal Navy’s former Ordnance Depot
- Boathouse 7 - Step back in time and relive the efforts of those who worked at Portsmouth dockyard as an apprentice in the early 20th century
We are currently not accepting groups at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
The Historic Dockyard opens at 10:00am every day throughout the year, except when closed on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
From April-October: Last tickets are sold at 16:30; last entry to HMS Victory is 16:45 and the Dockyard gates are closed at 18:00.
From November - March: Last entry to HMS Victory is 16:00 and the Dockyard gates are closed at 17:30.